Mercury Technology Labs is pleased to announce a new initiative to solve small, real world problems with innovative software programming solutions, the CrowdCodeChallenge. We will periodically come across a problem/challenge and ask coders to collaborate to provide solutions. The challenges will either be open format whereby we will accept multiple solutions and have a panel of judges select the best one or we will use a closed format where teams will submit their portfolios and relevant experience and a panel will select one team to collaborate with Mercury Technology Labs to design and launch a solution in a tight timeframe. Awards can include cash prizes and in some instances may include revenue sharing. The prizes will vary in nature depending on the challenge and the solution. Coders during the challenge will be furnished with a professional office for coding sessions 24/7 at Mercury Technology Labs office, the Launchpad in EmergeMemphis.
Rules and Notes:
1) The clients of the CrowdCodingChallenge own all the intellectual property rights to the solution before, during, and after the Challenge.
2) Coders may be asked to sign confidentiality agreements in order to participate.
3) The client and Mercury Technology Labs reserve the right to stop a Challenge at anytime.
4) Coders must notify Mercury Technology Labs via at email@example.com with their intent to participate in Challenge.
5) Each coder must have a code name to participate and submit that when they notify Mercury Technology Labs that they will be participating.
6) The client and Mercury Technology Labs reserve the right not to award any prize awards for incomplete or inadequate solutions.
If you are a business that has a unique challenge screaming for an innovative solution - try using the collective genius of our CrowdCodeChallenge. Please contact Mercury Technology Labs and we’ll work with you to organize and run your challenge using our framework and extensive knowledge and network.